Saturday, May 9, 2015

you are my favourite blessing

Hi and happy mother day.

You wont believe but  I go LUSH body products as my Mothers Day gift. These are privileges of grown up girls. Anyways her is my special layout for this occasion .
I altered the plastic hanger to hang my canvas layout.









I just loved making this layout. This stitched canvas from linnieblooms, ideal for making layout.
 yesterday night I made these  flowers, gessoed them and then applied decoart crackle medium.

The sketch is from scrap-challenge-yourself

Mood board from berry71bleu.
 
Shabby chic style from creativeembellishments.com
shabby_chic_bedroom_ideas___house_design_ideas_french_shabby_chic_bedroom_ideas_
Papercrafting Challenge: Magazine Mondays - Week 98 Inspiration Piece (image)




That is it for today. happy mothers day again .



Post a Comment