Monday, May 4, 2015

Do something magical- altered iph case

Hi
Weekend is over and day seems to be more regular now.
Today i tried to alter a rubber mobile phone case . Truly telling I am not very satisfied with the result.Too many mistakes and rubber is not very decoupage and gesso friendly.

Anyways here it is.




Supplies
Paperhouse productions paper (6*6)
Decoupage medium from decoart
Decoart paint
Prima checker stencil
Timholtz stamp

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by. i really appreciate it.



5 comments:

Laine Kammeraad said...

I am in love with your phone case. I like the colors you used and all the different textures. I think you did a really wonderful job and so happy you decided to join in our Mixed Media World challenge. We hope you will join in our next challenge as well.

With smiles
Laine Kammeraad
DT Mixed Media World

Sue said...

What a great idea - a phone case with real attitude. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

Sandra Wright. said...

What a fantastic make over...I'd never have thought to alter a phone case,looks like I'll be asking the family for their old ones...
Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...your entry has definately inspired me...x

steffi said...

What a great idea to alter a phone case - I like the sentiment to Do Something Magical :o) I think you've done a fantastic job with it. Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit - Steffi xx

My Side of Oz said...

I have been wanting to do this forever! I love how yours turned out! Now I will be driven to do mine! Thanks for sharing with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month! ~Nanette, DT~